Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this fine day here in Finland .I hope all are well and had a good night .COYB
I finally got my old quad bike going yesterday after two years ! The boss has said I cannot go out on it yet as I have had a bad back for a week and the bouncing won't help ,don't you hate it when they are right .So today it is bacon ribs al a G Ramsay it takes two hours ,sauna ,the cup final ,walk and lunch -the day is full:)

Good morning all on this fine day here in Finland .I hope all are well and had a good night .COYB
I finally got my old quad bike going yesterday after two years ! The boss has said I cannot go out on it yet as I have had a bad back for a week and the bouncing won't help ,don't you hate it when they are right .So today it is bacon ribs al a G Ramsay it takes two hours ,sauna ,the cup final ,walk and lunch -the day is full:)
Love bacon ribs. Don't see them as often these days.

Save a few back and get Letitia to make some pee, ham and Branston soup.😀

Morning all. For once a beautiful morning here so planning to get the 10am boat to Tresco. There's another cruise ship in the vag (10 a penny aren't they Anj) and I'm guessing a lot will be taking a trip to the Abbey Gardens so I Hope its not full.

Done my betting fir the day. FA Cup final on the same day. What's the world coming to?

edit. Meant to say Epsom Derby and FA Cup final on the same day 😀

Last edited:
Morning all. For once a beautiful morning here so planning to get the 10am boat to Tresco. There's another cruise ship in the vag (10 a penny aren't they Anj) and I'm guessing a lot will be taking a trip to the Abbey Gardens so I Hope its not full.

Done my betting fir the day. FA Cup final on the same day. What's the world coming to?😀
I'm.sure you can get antibiotics for that!
When I worked for LR, in the days when the Derby was on a Wednesday, we used to get loads of letters from Surrey solicitors informing us that their offices would be closed on that day as they were going to the Derby.

The race is on at something like 1.30 too. Probably so they don't clash
Aye, the derby is half one. I couldn't help put £5 EW on Arrest, with it being Dettori's final race. Dubai Mile (got 25-1 on the exchange) is another choice.

I've watched my son play football this morning (solid win) and now it's time to go and watch some cricket in the sun.

Aye, the derby is half one. I couldn't help put £5 EW on Arrest, with it being Dettori's final race. Dubai Mile (got 25-1 on the exchange) is another choice.

I've watched my son play football this morning (solid win) and now it's time to go and watch some cricket in the sun.
Isn't summer lovely? Doing things outside without layers of clothes. i'm sure nice weather makes people feel happier.

Isn't summer lovely? Doing things outside without layers of clothes. i'm sure nice weather makes people feel happier.
Yep , it certainly is - I was up cutting the grass at 7am good job we've not got any neighbours!

Another glorious day. Will try to spend as much of it as possible outside but will watch the Cup Final and hope City absolutely thrash United. Apart from a mate who supports City , I've no affection for either team but the more trophies City win the more it dilutes the achievements of United and the RS.

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back