Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning everyone,

Well I seem to have upset AT with my comments about Lewis Capaldi's weight. Apologies AT . You're right I'm definitely not a fan . I could explain my comments but that may only further inflame the situation so I will leave it there.

However I will say that I could never warm to big Dunc because whilst he was an effective ( but technically limited player) he didn't play as much as he should have due to a combination of injury and discipline but notwithstanding I would regularly see him out in town getting pissed. Contrast him and Rooney with Cristiano Ronaldo who whilst I'm sure is a bit of a gobshite totally dedicates himself to his craft.

Perhaps all this says more about me than them. Went to the music festival yesterday and it was great until a table tennis chum and his wife arrived. Both were/ are lovely but she is a psycho analyst and I got the distinct impression that most of her questions were more than pleasant conversation, if you catch my drift!

Incredibly hot and humid today hopefully the forecasted storms this afternoon clear the air.

Mrs J and her mate "fat Jacqui" ( her phrase not mine AT) off to the Arley Hall garden show today, I'm doing a bit of yoga and then looking after the pups and granny.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Good morning all on the overcast day here in Hyvinkää . I hope all are well and had a good night's sleep. Nothing much happenenig on the Blues front ,linked with millions but got no money seems to be the order of the day.COYB
You're right Blue. Everton are in a total state of inertia and it doesn't bode well for the new season.

Perhaps we can't risk a purchase in this financial year ( end of June) or more likely we have to sell first.
Our finances look terrible, there is PL enquiry and other clubs threatening to sue.
And maybe Moshiri has just had enough and isn't putting his hand in his or anyone we else's pocket again and wants out ?

I don't know but it isn't good.

My gut feeling is that he will do and spend the minimum to limp through to BMD being finished with us still in the PL and then sell.

Morning everyone,

Well I seem to have upset AT with my comments about Lewis Capaldi's weight. Apologies AT . You're right I'm definitely not a fan . I could explain my comments but that may only further inflame the situation so I will leave it there.

However I will say that I could never warm to big Dunc because whilst he was an effective ( but technically limited player) he didn't play as much as he should have due to a combination of injury and discipline but notwithstanding I would regularly see him out in town getting pissed. Contrast him and Rooney with Cristiano Ronaldo who whilst I'm sure is a bit of a gobshite totally dedicates himself to his craft.

Perhaps all this says more about me than them. Went to the music festival yesterday and it was great until a table tennis chum and his wife arrived. Both were/ are lovely but she is a psycho analyst and I got the distinct impression that most of her questions were more than pleasant conversation, if you catch my drift!

Incredibly hot and humid today hopefully the forecasted storms this afternoon clear the air.

Mrs J and her mate "fat Jacqui" ( her phrase not mine AT) off to the Arley Hall garden show today, I'm doing a bit of yoga and then looking after the pups and granny.

Have a lovely day everyone.
You didn’t upset me jazzy so no need for any apologies. We can differ on opinions and not fall out.

Good morning all. I finished overtime about an hour ago and have been gardening since then. Mr F cutting the grass and me strimming the nettles that are trying to get in from the overgrown wilderness that is the field next door. I get so annoyed that the owner demanded that we remove our sheep- who kept all the grass and weeds down for him - because he wanted to use it. He used it for one summer and then abandoned it. In the meantime we rehomed the sheep.
Glad you had a good time @jazzy - are you expecting a personality profile through the post shortly 🤣.
I haven't watched much of Glastonbury I'll try and catch up with bands I like. Definitely the Foo Fighters set. I do like Lewis Capaldi. His voice bears no relation to what he looks like! I've seen him on Graham Norton and he's really funny. I've never been to a music festival even when younger. I would love to go. I think that ship has sailed though. Its a very hard no from Mr F who absolutely refuses to camp. I'm wondering if glamping would sway him!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone x

Good morning all. I finished overtime about an hour ago and have been gardening since then. Mr F cutting the grass and me strimming the nettles that are trying to get in from the overgrown wilderness that is the field next door. I get so annoyed that the owner demanded that we remove our sheep- who kept all the grass and weeds down for him - because he wanted to use it. He used it for one summer and then abandoned it. In the meantime we rehomed the sheep.
Glad you had a good time @jazzy - are you expecting a personality profile through the post shortly 🤣.
I haven't watched much of Glastonbury I'll try and catch up with bands I like. Definitely the Foo Fighters set. I do like Lewis Capaldi. His voice bears no relation to what he looks like! I've seen him on Graham Norton and he's really funny. I've never been to a music festival even when younger. I would love to go. I think that ship has sailed though. Its a very hard no from Mr F who absolutely refuses to camp. I'm wondering if glamping would sway him!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone x
No Anj but I did mention that if she was looking for a case study that she'd have plenty to go on with her husband , which drew a wry smile. Perhaps I shouldn't have had that 5 th beer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back