Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Oh we had the choice of mushy or garden. I had scampi so went with garden. Chris and Mum had mushy with their fish.

Seriously, if any of you happen to be in the Bristol area any time soon, an afternoon trip to little old Portishead will not disappoint. If you have kids/grandkids with you, there is even a crabbing platform on the water which is an absolute magnet while you enjoy a drink watching them.

You may be lucky and get to see the massive lock empty or fill so boats can do their thing.

I am a bit biased, but you can easily waste a day here.

Sounds like you’ve all had a great time mate. Really pleased for you all. I imagine it was a bit warm though…..

Good morning all on this overcast day here in Hyvinkää.I hope all are well and had a great sleep. I had my daughter wrap parts for my project car with happy birthday paper in the hope of avoiding the import taxes ,I will let you know how successful that turns out . Have a great day all and @Armaghtoffee I am jealous .
I met my wife in Spain and for some reason we have never been back. I suspect it is because we love to snorkel and the seas around Spain are not as colourful as the tropics .although an old neigbour used to snorkel off Majorca's north coast .COYB

Morning everyone,

It is steamy hot today after a very muggy night. Thankfully thunderstorms are forecast for this afternoon.

Took and tried to post some more photos of the jungle but doesn't matter what I try by way of edit I keep getting the message that they are too big to post. I will WhatsApp Fred with them just to prove my labours lol .

Ashley Young singing would you bloody believe it? 38 years old to join 40 year old Lonergan. What the hell are Kenwright and Moshiri doing to us.

Rant over , have a lovely day .

AT , have a great holiday.

Ok computer buffs "the uploaded file is too large" is the message that I get when trying to post my photos.
I've tried to reduce them in size but to no avail.
Any clues? I've been back through Sassys tutorial and that doesn't work either.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back