Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Ok computer buffs "the uploaded file is too large" is the message that I get when trying to post my photos.
I've tried to reduce them in size but to no avail.
Any clues? I've been back through Sassys tutorial and that doesn't work either.
I would also like the answer to this. Often pictures seem to load with no problem, but occasionally it seems impossible no matter how much I edit the pic and despite them being the same size as the ones that load instantly. ???

Morning guys. Not checked in for a few days as been a bit manic. Back in Liverpool now and just had breakfast af Debbie's. Had a great trip up to Edinburgh despite having a nightmare on the horses, made worse by my 2 mates absolutely cleaning up both days🙂

Lovely evening last night with my 2 friends who were planning to come down and visit me this week. She has changed her weeks holiday and now plan to come down Sept instead. Time went so fast. Picked me up at 7pm and before we knew it was 1am. One of those where the waiter asks 3 times what we'd like to eat and e still hadn't even looked at the menu.

Will try and catch up on the thread at some stage but hope you all have a great weekend.

Morning guys. Not checked in for a few days as been a bit manic. Back in Liverpool now and just had breakfast af Debbie's. Had a great trip up to Edinburgh despite having a nightmare on the horses, made worse by my 2 mates absolutely cleaning up both days🙂

Lovely evening last night with my 2 friends who were planning to come down and visit me this week. She has changed her weeks holiday and now plan to come down Sept instead. Time went so fast. Picked me up at 7pm and before we knew it was 1am. One of those where the waiter asks 3 times what we'd like to eat and e still hadn't even looked at the menu.

Will try and catch up on the thread at some stage but hope you all have a great weekend.
I'm quite sure Debbie, whoever she may be, would be delighted at the prospect of me hanging around for Breakfast. I did of course mean Dobbies 😀

What can I say. I'm such a whizz when it comes to techno matters😀
View attachment 216820
Should have put the paint pots away before you took the photos Fred!

Personally I wanted rid of Mrs J's potting shed to give me more room for jungle / tropical plants but as she says its a good place to over winter the tender stuff. I tried to make a feature of it with the path you can see continuing around the back which eventually will have a frame to enable honeysuckle to grow up and over it and the potting shed.

The pots you can see are to protect - a banana , tetrapanix and schefflera - no, not from the cold but from bloody Rosie who's into everything!

Finally apologies about the red flowers but the tropical garden needs hot colours. The eagled eyed amongst you will have spotted 2 blue agapanthas!

Morning everyone,

It is steamy hot today after a very muggy night. Thankfully thunderstorms are forecast for this afternoon.

Took and tried to post some more photos of the jungle but doesn't matter what I try by way of edit I keep getting the message that they are too big to post. I will WhatsApp Fred with them just to prove my labours lol .

Ashley Young singing would you bloody believe it? 38 years old to join 40 year old Lonergan. What the hell are Kenwright and Moshiri doing to us.

Rant over , have a lovely day .

AT , have a great holiday.
And there's me thinking I could get away with posting those pics as my own. Ahh Je suis Fred😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back