Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all I see I am not the first up ! I hope all slept well and have a fine day today here's to a sunny day for you all .We walk each day to see horses as the wife rode dressage for most of her life ,we feed them chopped apples and carrots but the poor souls are plagued by flies which also bite us the wife suffers much more than me ,for me it is the bloody mozzies .
There was promise in the young players last night but the more experienced ones were poor in the main.I hope @peteblue is correct and it is a ploy and not Moshiri playing games .The nice part of me would quite like Moshiri to fall in love with the club again and see the stadium opened now that we have sensible people at the helm and are hopefully on the right side with the finances.
Have a great day all COYB

Morning all, another warm day in store, not quite so hot as yesterday as more cloud is forecast. Chatting to our Romanian neighbour yesterday and saying it was good to see the sun at last, he told us his that back home the temperature has been in the 40’s for over three weeks now, his mother has had enough and was begging for rain so he wasn’t complaining about the rain here. Off to pick up grandkids nos. 3 & 4 soon, they are coming for a sleepover as Mum and Dad are off to a wedding and children are not invited. They are not happy about missing out, I’m not surprised I would be too, I’d much rather go to wedding than stay with me. :lol:
Have a good day, all.💙

Nah that's a still from the Blues Brothers movie!

As you know I'm terrible with faces but that looks like the fella you hooked up with on your Scandinavian pub crawl n'est pas?
Oh you mean my new mate Mark. He's going through a tough time at the moment. His brother passed away in March followed by his dad a few weeks ago. Not all bad news though. He has a new love in his life and went on another cruise to Norway a couple of weeks ago. Not surprised she's blonde 😀
1000003301.jpg

As friends we go back just as long, but no they are a different couple. Ronnie was Cal's best mate and were each others bridesmaids. Her husband Desi is as much a keep fit fanatic as you mate, and is still packed at 65. Not sure he'd appreciate the observation 😀
Oops sorry Fred and chums. Pouring down in Cornwall today ? On its way here for late afternoon. With a bit of luck I might get a couple of hours and a pint at the cricket before hand.

Oh you mean my new mate Mark. He's going through a tough time at the moment. His brother passed away in March followed by his dad a few weeks ago. Not all bad news though. He has a new love in his life and went on another cruise to Norway a couple of weeks ago. Not surprised she's blonde 😀
View attachment 265313
Jeez that's unlucky and lucky , if you know what I mean.

Good morning all. It is hot here but muggy and clammy. Not nice. I have been 100% domestic goddess this morning- ironing, carpet cleaning and I even cleaned the inside of my car. Off to the gym at 12 and then I'm going to watch the cricket for the rest of the day.
Sorry to hear about your brother in law @Barnfred 55. That's rough. The positive thing is that non Hodgkins lymphoma responds well to treatment and the survival rates are very good. So I've got everything crossed for him.
Love the kitties @blueloon.
Have a good day with the grandchildren @Gwladysover
For the cooks amongst us I made this the other night. Ot was amazing - I added asparagus as well as broccoli
https://vjcooks.com/pork-noodle-stirfry/

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back