Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning from Nottingham. I have come to the conclusion that driving is no fun whatsoever any more. We set off at 7 am Yesterday and arrived in Liverpool at 11.30. The M6 was closed so we ended up having a detour through Lancashire- we drove past your house @jazzy! Made it in time for the funeral service then, at the crematorium , they were running 45 minutes behind schedule. It was like another traffic jam but with funeral cortege. So we left for Nottingham at 2.50. Arrived in Nottingham three and a half hours later. It should be a two hour journey. I think I was in a traffic jam across the whole of Staffordshire and Derbyshire!
Anyway it is lovely to see Chris and Sophie. Chris looks great and you can tell that his mood has lifted so much. We had a few beers and played board games last night. Very nerdy but very fun.
Hoping for a win today. I haven't lost my preseason optimism yet.

Good morning from Nottingham. I have come to the conclusion that driving is no fun whatsoever any more. We set off at 7 am Yesterday and arrived in Liverpool at 11.30. The M6 was closed so we ended up having a detour through Lancashire- we drove past your house @jazzy! Made it in time for the funeral service then, at the crematorium , they were running 45 minutes behind schedule. It was like another traffic jam but with funeral cortege. So we left for Nottingham at 2.50. Arrived in Nottingham three and a half hours later. It should be a two hour journey. I think I was in a traffic jam across the whole of Staffordshire and Derbyshire!
Anyway it is lovely to see Chris and Sophie. Chris looks great and you can tell that his mood has lifted so much. We had a few beers and played board games last night. Very nerdy but very fun.
What a nightmare, So good to hear that things are looking up for Sophie and Chris. Have a lovely weekend.

Why does this song make me cry 😢. And before anyone says it it’s not because it’s so bad. The words are just so touching
One of those songs that we rarely hear so when we do it touches something and it’s marvellous lyrics resonate ….” But there never seems to be enough time , to do the things you want to do “ and I if we’re lucky at some time in our life hopefully we all find someone “ That you’re the one I want to go through time with”.

Shame you were running late , otherwise you could have popped in for a cup of tea .

Yes the roads around here were chocker yesterday as all the traffic was diverted off the M6 after a lady decided the best way of ending it all was to jump off a bridge into the traffic. Obviously she wasn't in her right frame of mind and you feel so sorry for her family but I am more concerned for the poor driver who hit her . My God I can't imagine what that would have been like.

Anyway... brilliant news about Chris really heartwarming.

I'm delighted that @Gwladysover arrived safely albeit with one minute to get her connection.

I can imagine how panicked she was as the train neared the station 😆.

And before anyone thinks I got into G's bedroom last time I would point out that she posted a near identical photo on her last visit.

So quite a nice day for our visitors to enjoy. Grass cutting, couple of hours at the cricket and then listen to the match.

Have a lovely day everyone and please win Everton.

Shame you were running late , otherwise you could have popped in for a cup of tea .

Yes the roads around here were chocker yesterday as all the traffic was diverted off the M6 after a lady decided the best way of ending it all was to jump off a bridge into the traffic. Obviously she wasn't in her right frame of mind and you feel so sorry for her family but I am more concerned for the poor driver who hit her . My God I can't imagine what that would have been like.

Anyway... brilliant news about Chris really heartwarming.

I'm delighted that @Gwladysover arrived safely albeit with one minute to get her connection.

I can imagine how panicked she was as the train neared the station 😆.

And before anyone thinks I got into G's bedroom last time I would point out that she posted a near identical photo on her last visit.

So quite a nice day for our visitors to enjoy. Grass cutting, couple of hours at the cricket and then listen to the match.

Have a lovely day everyone and please win Everton.
Oh that's so sad. My heart aches for people who have reached such a state of mind. And as you say, how terrible for the driver involved.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back