Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

My days of abstinence tend to coincide with hangovers. The worse the hangover the longer the abstinence.:lol:

I don't have a hangover today so I shall be partaking in my usual Friday tipple.
There are lots of promises and resolutions made in the midst of a hangover.

Had Wunderhorse on repeat today while I was working. Very very good.

There are lots of promises and resolutions made in the midst of a hangover.

Had Wunderhorse on repeat today while I was working. Very very good.
Its bloody good isnt it. Think its my AOTY. Just listening to a new release by a London band called Fat Dog. The album is called Woof. Only 3 songs in and it's, erm, interesting. Think it will take a few listens that I don't think I'm prepared to give unless it gets significantly better. Already starting to sound a bit samee.

Did you hear the new Linkin Park single today? They have a new female singer. I love it.

Its bloody good isnt it. Think its my AOTY. Just listening to a new release by a London band called Fat Dog. The album is called Woof. Only 3 songs in and it's, erm, interesting. Think it will take a few listens that I don't think I'm prepared to give unless it gets significantly better. Already starting to sound a bit samee.

Did you hear the new Linkin Park single today? They have a new female singer. I love it.
I got into Fat Dog on hearing Running but they are not really for me either. It was played on radio and I thought they would be good.

Never knew that about Linkin Park!

Glad to see you're taking Mrs J to all the classy places :lol:

Is the road by the dip under the bridge still closed off? I'm sure last time I was up it was closed again because it had re-flooded, despite all the remedial works. I used to live about 20 yards from there.
No ! But there are gates installed to close the road in times ( presumably ) of heavy rain. Tragic what happened there

Good morning all on this misty day another 26 deg.forecast .I hope all are well after a super slumber . Yesterday was the 26th anniversary of us meeting in Spain .I don't know if i have mentioned but we have only been apart for 9 weeks since we met .I closed my little business and moved on the promise of work when I got here .
So after a bottle of bubbly ,an ouzo to celebate @Val P and a G&T to celebrate @Barnfred 55 we were relaxing musing over being pensioners and how it probably isn't the best time in life to be free of work .
So I have this idea ----- Everyone should upon leaving mainstream education be given 20 years pension to live free of work ,to enjoy all that allows while they still can ----then they work until they drop at whatever age . This is based upon current life spans and such and will of course get altered by the next government ,who will cancel it for all except those going into politics .
Have a great day all COYB

Morning all on this wonderful day. Please welcome Cicely Frances to the world, arriving yesterday morning and both mum and daughter are doing well. I am over the moon and can’t wait to meet her. Another little blue girl 💙

Attachments

Good morning all on this misty day another 26 deg.forecast .I hope all are well after a super slumber . Yesterday was the 26th anniversary of us meeting in Spain .I don't know if i have mentioned but we have only been apart for 9 weeks since we met .I closed my little business and moved on the promise of work when I got here .
So after a bottle of bubbly ,an ouzo to celebate @Val P and a G&T to celebrate @Barnfred 55 we were relaxing musing over being pensioners and how it probably isn't the best time in life to be free of work .
So I have this idea ----- Everyone should upon leaving mainstream education be given 20 years pension to live free of work ,to enjoy all that allows while they still can ----then they work until they drop at whatever age . This is based upon current life spans and such and will of course get altered by the next government ,who will cancel it for all except those going into politics .
Have a great day all COYB
Congratulations on the anniversary of you both meeting 💙🥂.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back