Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

3000 pages next who would have thought it even after Messy's heart breaking and inspirational initial message.

Up early today to make Mrs Js breakfast who is off to the charity shop today.

Somewhat stupidly she is leaving me in charge so that starts with feeding the outdoor animals!

Mums blood pressure is all over the place at the moment so I will be consulting with the Dr and see if they can revise her medication but if that doesn't work I've got @blueloon as a back up plan.

Then a bit of yoga ( did I tell you I am stiff as a board after 12 matches of table tennis on Sunday ) and then I might even sit in the sun with a book for a couple of hours... wahayyy!

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ah but that's the point. It's not going to be thrown away , it will.all go to a very good cause and on behalf of Mrs J and the animals ( surely a pop group in the making ) we thank Anj and her family and are truly grateful.
Bad choice of words on my part. I should have said impossible to part with anything. I just have to look at an object and the memories come flooding back - that’s the reason I still have a squeaky Womble given to me by the tea-lady when I left work prior to the birth of our son, 45 years ago :lol: I’m happy to let anything from the recent past go but anything older eg board games, toys and the outfits I wore to our kids weddings I let Mr G. sort through and take when I’m not there to see it. Mrs J. and the Animals, would love to hear them do House of the Rising Sun.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back