Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Evening all, another glorious day here in the NW. Took a gorgeous little dog for a walk who has suffered such cruelty it was sickening and yet he was happy and trusting and got lots of cuddles and fuss. Sometimes I despair of what humans are capable of.
More sadness this afternoon as we found out that the guy who has the hotel that we stayed in in Zante has died. He was very young and apparently fell off some scaffolding.
Make the most of every day.
Looking forward to tomorrow as we are going for a walk with the baby to a place called Applecast which is two minutes walk from my sons house and has a petting zoo and a cafe, none of which will be of the slightest interest to her but the grown ups (well me) are excited and will enjoy it . What flavour is the cake @Gwladysover - sounds delicious.
Have a lovely evening and a fun filled Friday 💙
You would never trust anyone who could be bad to an animal. Dangerous people full stop.

The last petting zoo I went to I had to stand outside as my kids handled the reptiles. It’s enough to give me nightmares even recalling the memory.

You would never trust anyone who could be bad to an animal. Dangerous people full stop.

The last petting zoo I went to I had to stand outside as my kids handled the reptiles. It’s enough to give me nightmares even recalling the memory.
I agree, how people are with animals says a lot. I even like snakes and lizards, a colleague of mine had a python as a pet, predictably called Monty, it was very cute.

Evening all, another glorious day here in the NW. Took a gorgeous little dog for a walk who has suffered such cruelty it was sickening and yet he was happy and trusting and got lots of cuddles and fuss. Sometimes I despair of what humans are capable of.
More sadness this afternoon as we found out that the guy who has the hotel that we stayed in in Zante has died. He was very young and apparently fell off some scaffolding.
Make the most of every day.
Looking forward to tomorrow as we are going for a walk with the baby to a place called Applecast which is two minutes walk from my sons house and has a petting zoo and a cafe, none of which will be of the slightest interest to her but the grown ups (well me) are excited and will enjoy it . What flavour is the cake @Gwladysover - sounds delicious.
Have a lovely evening and a fun filled Friday 💙
You were luckier than us with the weather, the sun has hardly put in an appearance all day.Hope the little dog gets a home soon, sounds as though he really deserves a family to love him.
The cake is just a Madeira, turned out not too bad though I say so myself, what it tastes like is another matter. :lol:
Enjoy the petting zoo, sounds like fun.

You were luckier than us with the weather, the sun has hardly put in an appearance all day.Hope the little dog gets a home soon, sounds as though he really deserves a family to love him.
The cake is just a Madeira, turned out not too bad though I say so myself, what it tastes like is another matter. :lol:
Enjoy the petting zoo, sounds like fun.
I bet it’s gorgeous- I love cake 🍰 x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back