Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi folks. Just catching up. Happy belated birthday @fandjango . I hope you had a lovely day. Loved the pics @Barnfred 55 . I haven't been to Ambleside for years. Our primary school used to do a trip there every year. Iwent once and got chickenpox. Spent the whole week in the sickbay. Not fun. I hope the birthday cake was a success @Gwladysover. I'm sure it will have been. @Val P that's such a shame about the hotel owner. You are right, make the most of each day. Sorry about your friend @peteblue .
As for snakes and spiders I don't mind them. Wouldn't have them as pets but I have held a snake - a very small one. I was surprised how warm it felt- not cold and slimy like I imagined.
I never stopped on Wednesday- I cleared loads of stuff out of the house, did three runs to the tip and have made really good progress. I'll be back again in a couple of weeks. It's bittersweet really - so many memories but a seemingly endless task.
Overtime tomorrow then gym - it's been a while.
While I was clearing my Dad's office I found loads of old newspapers from when Everton were good- 1963, 1966 and a few 1970s programmes. If anyone collects that kind of stuff and wants them you are welcome to have them. Message me and we can sort something out.
Meanwhile modern day Everton continue to frustrate and irritate. I may have reached tipping point with them.
Have a good night x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back