Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

The road at Wrightington hospital was terrible but we went through that not knowing how bad it was .

There were 2 flooded sections of Lancaster Lane . The first wasn't too bad but the 2 and was impassable there was a car and even a 4x4 stuck so we turned around and went down Parbold Hill and predictably at the bottom by the Wayfairer it was flooded. Most cars were turning around but as the alternative for us was to go back through the flood at Wrightington the taxi driver chanched it and we just made it through. Road also flooded at Briars Lane but not so bad.

Never seen the roads so bad Val.
Yes this is the worst it’s been around here isn’t it. Was it the fish pond at Wrightington or just water on the roads? This morning Gathurst railway bridge was still impassable but when I went to my sons at 10 o clock the roads through Parbold were clear thank goodness. I think we’ll see more of this too this coming winter.

Hi folks I've been dying to tell you this news and now I can. Me and Mr F are going to be grandparents at the end of April. Not the newly weds but Charlotte and her boyfriend. We are delighted. I'm working on it being an Evertonian- Dad is a Middlesbrough fan.
Wonderful news , Granny

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back