2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s comical that some people think he’s better than Mina.
I agree I rate mina. Keane isnt strong mentally and it let's him down. Nice lad. Difficult to dislike him but I dont think he is near consistent enough to be a regular starter. For me currently it mina and godfrey as my pairing and I think they would compliment each other.
I use to like holgate as a squad player but I'm very doubtful now after this season.

That's hardly fair. The lad had a shakey start but has been an absolute Man Mountain for us at times.

When? Seriously though, he was diabolical for all of 17/18. Had a few decent games in 18/19 but we still weren’t up to much. As soon as Zouma left he was awful in 18/19 until Carlo came in. He had a bit of decent form back end of last season. He’s been ok at times this season but has cost us hugely recently.

Man mountain? Once or twice in my mind from a player we laid 30 million for.

Honestly the bar is set so low for this lad. He puts in a display that Jags or Lescott would have done on one of their off days and people are raving about it. Why are the standards so low. He’s nowhere near good enough.

Keane and Mina are best partnership. Keane and Holgate are disaster waiting to happen, both are absolute brainless

Godfrey and Mina for the future for me and it's not even close.

Keane and Mina in a low block is completely fine but if we want to go any further than 7-10th every season we have to expand beyond sitting on our own penalty box in the hope of not getting done for pace.

The big problem is Mina can never stay fit to partner anyone on a consistent basis lol

One thing I'll say is that Keane looks good next to Mina whereas when next to Holgate they dont communicate like the Utd game at Goodison.

Holgates the real problem absolute arrogant and brain dead clown.
I used like his snide. He has now replaced this with cockiness. Why I have no idea.I can imagine him chewing gum at home looking at himself in the mirror. Would not bother me if he moved on.

They defended like the chuckle brothers , but Keane bad game last time out horrendous cost us 3 points tonight.......then again one bad shirt pull on him we were never going to get two pens ......
We did enough to win so disappointing....,
Yes mate. We did more than enough to win. Just these two clowns have no partnership. I want Koulibaily NOW.

Hasn't looked at his best recently and was shaky tonight, though I do think Holgate generally brings anxiety into a 2 or 3 at the back.

He's been our best centre half over a very long stretch of time now and will raise his levels again soon.

Keane can have some absolute stormers.
He can also have some complete stinkers.

I think he lacks the mental focus, strength, and concentration levels, as well as the pace and reading of the game to be a top player.

Is he seriously any better than say Craig Short? Carl Tiler?

Mina and Godfrey is a very good combination. Keane comes nowhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back