2023/24 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good analogy , I hope Sean Dyche, takes , the note.
Uncanny but I think many were duly concerned when he came on today and so it was.

100%. As soon as he came on at ht it was only a matter of time before a mistake would happen.

I'm surprised he didn't try a 45 yard pass back and volleyed it into the roof of the net. Instead he went for the old flappy bird with his out of control arms to give the ref an easy decision.

It doesn't have to under the current rules, it's all about the position of the arm, if the arm is away from the body and there has been no deflection, then it is a penalty. Ball to hand doesn't really exist anymore. As a professional footballer Keane should be aware of that.

He should be mate, but this is the fella who handballed against Leicester away last season, was pointing to the part of his arm which is classed as handball and denied it was handball.

The fella is an absolute muppet and one of the worst centre halves to have ever stepped foot onto the Goodison turf to represent Everton.

Screenshot_20231021_193119_WhatsApp~2.webp
One side of his body his arm is tight to his side. The other side hasnt got the message yet. The game is too fast for him.

It doesn't have to under the current rules, it's all about the position of the arm, if the arm is away from the body and there has been no deflection, then it is a penalty. Ball to hand doesn't really exist anymore. As a professional footballer Keane should be aware of that.
Good call, out and game management.

Simply can't afford either of our centre halves to get an injury which gives Keane an extended run in the team. I desperately feel for the lad because even he must know that Dyche's loyalty towards him is misplaced.

He's rubbish, an absolute liability and he should be nowhere near the team, but I can't blame him for the penalty today. Blame a stupid rule and a poor referee. Young was a much bigger problem today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back