2024/25 Michael Keane

I cba searching but I wonder how many times we have conceded 3 goals with Keane playing over the last 2-3 years, seems almost every game, obviously it's not but he makes more mistakes than an average CB

I'll stick up the stats I did to send to my brother (he writes Everton stuff)

I cba searching but I wonder how many times we have conceded 3 goals with Keane playing over the last 2-3 years, seems almost every game, obviously it's not but he makes more mistakes than an average CB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819-171334.png
    Screenshot_20240819-171334.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 4

they are horrific figures, we all knew he was a choker and a poor influence on the side but those stats say it all.

Went to look at Mcneils stats in the same way, pointless to do so, in the five and a half years since Dyche started him at Burnley, he's only missed 6 games - all through injury, never once been dropped by Dyche for form or even to rest him...

Just reinforces the fact he's very much a Dyche undroppable...

Went to look at Mcneils stats in the same way, pointless to do so, in the five and a half years since Dyche started him at Burnley, he's only missed 6 games - all through injury, never once been dropped by Dyche for form or even to rest him...

Just reinforces the fact he's very much a Dyche undroppable...
it must be so depressing being a kid who is behind one of these favourites in the line to play. Surely once in a while a manager should be putting these kids into the team and giving them the task to 'show me what I'm missing, make me pick you again next week' kind of challenge. Instead they get to warm the bench and see the same dross as us week in week out

it must be so depressing being a kid who is behind one of these favourites in the line to play. Surely once in a while a manager should be putting these kids into the team and giving them the task to 'show me what I'm missing, make me pick you again next week' kind of challenge. Instead they get to warm the bench and see the same dross as us week in week out

Must be depressing being Harrison who it's his natural position - one where he averages 8 goals a season for under Bielsa to be shunted onto the right hand side with no chance if ever playing his actual position...

McNeil for me along with a few others was hugely responsible for the horrid run we had last season, he looked absolutely knackered for about two months until the mini break, yet was getting s full 90+ every match.

Having favourites can get any manager fired

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back