2024/25 Michael Keane

Yup, I didn't have the stomach to go back through his entire career, but would expect the pattern to be consistent.

Interested to check out McNeil and Young also.

Basically look over certain Dyche favourites and their influence on results.

Keane had less PL minutes than Danjuma last season. I don't think you can call him a favorite at this point.

Keane had less PL minutes than Danjuma last season. I don't think you can call him a favorite at this point.

Oh he is, the only reason he isn't playing is that Tarkowski is a bigger favourite and Jarrod after Keanes horror show v villa was that outstanding he became undroppable.

Soon as one was missing though Keane went straight back into the side.

There's also the fact we brought in a new CB yet been nothing about us trying to move Keane on as I'm pretty sure Dyche wants to keep him.

There will surely be hot interest for England international Michael Keane at a rock bottom price before the end of the month. I'm convinced he could be transferred for as little as £5-8m, saving the club a further £4m in salary if he's offloaded. He could do a Ben Godfrey and go from relegation fighters Everton to an exciting Champions League side, I'm thinking maybe a Dortmund or an Atletico Madrid.

You are kidding Dyche will make sure he does no leave us.

Oh he is, the only reason he isn't playing is that Tarkowski is a bigger favourite and Jarrod after Keanes horror show v villa was that outstanding he became undroppable.

Soon as one was missing though Keane went straight back into the side.

There's also the fact we brought in a new CB yet been nothing about us trying to move Keane on as I'm pretty sure Dyche wants to keep him.

We need 4 CBs and have no money. Of course we are keeping him. He won't be playing when Branthwaite is back.

I have seen articulated trucks turn faster - the blond CH his partner made him look good at Burnley, we signed the wrong CH IMO

Like Beattie & Phillips, we signed the wrong player then too....

Cant wait to see him on that big spacious pitch closing down the space and mullering Son in a sprint.
Law of averages says he will have one great game.
Law of average also says he will make a mistake leading to goal soon. His last game was arguably error free and he is probably 1 mistake in 3 defender.

Law of average also says he will make a mistake leading to goal soon. His last game was arguably error free and he is probably 1 mistake in 3 defender.

Error fee with Keane is very subjective.
The fact he's got the pace of a barge and turns like one is often the reason he's caught out of position and we concede at an alarming rate with him selected.
Still, theres always hope.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back