Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Michael Keane

He's done here and has been for a long long time.

He hasn't got the confidence or mentality to even do the basics and perform at a mediocre level.

Everyone who watched him get bullied by Lukaku before we signed him could see he wasn't good enough and that was years ago. I couldn't care less how he performs in training, it's been shown time and time again that he falls apart in games.

Any manager willingly choosing him over other options shouldn't be in a job.

Before the match, I thought Calamity Young would get sent but we were in luck that Bailey was missing so it
was down to Keane to repeat History, Watkins jumps like Alex Young but Keane's effort still was unacceptable.
That it was why I would have played Jake. I would also have played Dixon who I thought did enough at Spurs
to earn another go. Why select Young or Keane when they rarely if ever play well? Villa were clear favourites so give the lads who
have a future a chance to shine. Dixon has pace and Jake can head a ball. Simple skills but neither are posssessed by Young or Keane.

Dyche is supposed to be a seasoned manager but his selections, substututions and his after-match comments reveal a chancer.
I am beginning to lose faith in Ginger.

What does he do that he can still play and might be one of the reasons why Dyche is the 5th manager that might be sacked because of insisting playing him.

He hasn't got the confidence or mentality to even do the basics and perform at a mediocre level.

Everyone who watched him get bullied by Lukaku before we signed him could see he wasn't good enough and that was years ago. I couldn't care less how he performs in training, it's been shown time and time again that he falls apart in games.

He’ll still be playing next week you watch.

This !

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back