Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nonsense.
I suppose Burnley are thinking that if Keane helps them avoid relegation again next season, it would far outway any fee they may receive this summer. If they do sell, they lose a proven premiership performer, and then take a big risk on a championship/cheap foreign defender. I'm not sure they can replace like for like quality wise.

Has me nervous, this bit. Doesn't seem too hard to be as good as Stones. Stones is plop every time I watch him. Turned inside out by the French team and lost his place at City to an outside back for a time.

Stones is a good footballer, I think he has had a brain fart over the last couple of seasons and some confidence has gone out of his game, but his fee reflects his potential and ability, by contrast Keane would be around half the price. I've not seen enough of him myself but do trust the couple of fella's I mentioned, match day regulars and both played to a standard, they rate him highly and I hope we get him, with all due respect to Burnley, great old club.

Stones is a good footballer, I think he has had a brain fart over the last couple of seasons and some confidence has gone out of his game, but his fee reflects his potential and ability, by contrast Keane would be around half the price. I've not seen enough of him myself but do trust the couple of fella's I mentioned, match day regulars and both played to a standard, they rate him highly and I hope we get him, with all due respect to Burnley, great old club.
2 seasons is one heck of a brain fart. Stones is technically very good on the ball, but he's a disaster waiting to happen and I don't think he positions himself all that well off the ball either. Koeman could've helped him quite a lot. Not sure Pep will. Keane at least seems like he knows how to defend so that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back