Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is anywhere near imminent.

Sandro, Pickford and Klassen were all spotted at FF before it was confirmed that they had signed.

Unless I've missed something Keane nor anyone else have been seen at FF.

Sandro, Pickford and Klassen were all spotted at FF before it was confirmed that they had signed.

pickford wasnt and keane is away on his holidays.

Pickford was never at FF.

Sandro probably went for a gander but he was actually spotted in the hotel.

I stand corrected.

Forgot that Sandro was spotted in the titanic.

Either way no sign of Keane in or around Liverpool.

I never understand why holidays should hold up a transfer at this time of year.
The players have been off for several weeks already and still have a couple more to go.
Transfers of Premiership players are costing many millions of pounds and we are told a player can't take a day away to secure his football future for the next few years and his financial future for life because lying on a beach somewhere is more important.

Spoke to a Burnley mate yesterday. He mentioned that the club are under no financial pressure to sell, and if we don't meet the asking price - rumoured £30m?, they are happy for him to stay and run his contract down. So do we pay over the odds now and get him in early, or hope no one else comes in and try and strike a compromise later in the window.

Spoke to a Burnley mate yesterday. He mentioned that the club are under no financial pressure to sell, and if we don't meet the asking price - rumoured £30m?, they are happy for him to stay and run his contract down. So do we pay over the odds now and get him in early, or hope no one else comes in and try and strike a compromise later in the window.

Well we cant go into the season with Williams, Jags and an injured donkey Mori.

So I guess we paying the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back