Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearce is an absolute no mark bellend who needs to be dropped. His cocky little glint and Uriah heap impression is tiring.

He is the epitome of a TA soldier with a picture of the Union Jack in his front room. Bellend and wouldn't know a big club if it smacked him in the face.

THIS ^^^^^^^ he's a cretin. Plus the sex pistols only had one decent album. big wow.

Yeah he went to work for Joe after leaving the Times, but now works for the lucifers as a comms director i believe.

The only manager I've ever seen make a sub and bring on another goalkeeper on and played David James as number 10 outside the box.
Yes BUT it was entertaining and comedy gold! I remember James turning in the opposition box, after the ball, and wiping out something like 4 of his own players in the process. There should be more of this in pro footie. lol

I went to uni in Nottingham and Pearce was being interviewed on local telly doing a Q&A with their fans. Somebody asked him who his ideal dinner party guests were. He replied he didn't care just so long as 'there were no fackin evertonians'.

He went on to say that whenever he sees somebody wearing an Everton top or hat he would punch them in the face 'very hard'.

Had no time for the bloke since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back