Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Stuart Pearce was caretaker boss at Forest, and he made his first starting 11. Bryan Roy and everything. Was dead chuffed with it. Showed to his wife.
She pointed out that he didn't have a goalkeeper.

He's an idiot.

Remebmer when they needed a win to get europa league as manager of Man City, he had a striker Jon Macken on the bench, he brings Nicky weaver on istead.............................................and puts David James upfront instead, with a prepared James no.1 outfield shirt and all.

Knows his stuff does Stu

He'll have had way more money than the last three managers put together by the end of this second summer window. You bet the pressure is going to be on him this season. He either gets things further on or he's taking us backward.

Now he'll be judged good and proper.
I agree , but the season is over 38 games and not the first five.

I am sure nobody would be stupid enough to do that.

I agree , but the season is over 38 games and not the first five.

I am sure nobody would be stupid enough to do that.
By late Autumn early winter we'll see what the season has in store. By that time the two games in a week will be well under way and how the team is handling it will become apparent.

Forum needs a Davek Quick Reply Box

In the mean time anyone got a screenshot of that Times article about Keane?

Pearce sat night on the coverage of the U-21 going into the Pk's

"England need to select their 5 best penalty takers"

He's as woeful a pundit as he was manager. And don't get me started on the way he says 'world' or spell phonetically 'Wereld'

He's at Martinez levels of ineptitude.
I'd take anything over the Americans I had to listen to yesterday. I could forgive Pearce for being a complete tit if he would save me from those virgins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back