Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could care less about Stuart Pearce.

7th is nowhere. If Keane were to be pursued by one of the teams above us he'd go there.

IMO we are odds on to get no better than that 7th spot next season.

Anything other than winning the league is nowhere. 4th is somekind of achieveable due to the chance to play in CL and the last time was 2004-2005.

i quite enjoy watching ball street and they were asking if anyone could break the top 7 and the United fan on there was confused why the question said 7 and not top 6 and spoke about said top 6 like it's a thing that has existed for years it's Everton dream to break into it and that's what teams like us and Stoke have been building towards for years. The media and pundits are just as bad. They desperately want this to become a thing.

Seen that myself, with Paul Machin?

What a clueless whopper that United fan was, absolutely no clue about anything.

I seen a tweet last night by Florentino Pérez, he must have gassed off sangria because he's deleted it.

And I quote

"Everton are making huuuuge moves, proper bricking it. We tried to sign Sandro but his heart was set on playing for the Ronk"
Lol.

So none then?

That's that cleared up.

Sour grapes by Pearce. Wasted most of his career at no mark clubs. He would have snapped our hands off at the chance of joining us. So Keane is doing something he never got a chance at.
Pearce sat night on the coverage of the U-21 going into the Pk's

"England need to select their 5 best penalty takers"

He's as woeful a pundit as he was manager. And don't get me started on the way he says 'world' or spell phonetically 'Wereld'

He's at Martinez levels of ineptitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back