Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate Williams higher than most on here and think he and Keane would make a brilliant partnership for a season. Keane bringing more height, and is a better passer, Williams bringing direction and experience at the back. Both no-nonsense CBs.
As much as I'd love to, I don't think we are bringing in two CB's. Williams will probably be the one starting alongside Keane. If you alter the defensive line too much, you jeopardize chemistry at the back.

As much as I'd love to, I don't think we are bringing in two CB's. Williams will probably be the one starting alongside Keane. If you alter the defensive line too much, you jeopardize chemistry at the back.

I don't think so either and when we play 3 at the back both Funes Mori and Holgate are much better than with 2... If Jags stays I doubt we'll get another but if he goes we will...plus we have that Dutch youngfella who's name escapes me now, set for U-23s but might be bumped up for Fleetwood town games etc.a and/or Pennington... wouldn't mind Johnny Evans either, can play left back too very well where we need cover...if he's going for 10mil I'd bite their hand off but can't see Pulis parting with him for that, he stockpiles CBs

I would be "astounded" too if Stuart Pearce will ever make it as a long term average PL manager.

4th, 5th, 6th no difference. 7th is an inferior level. Pearce has agenda.
i quite enjoy watching ball street and they were asking if anyone could break the top 7 and the United fan on there was confused why the question said 7 and not top 6 and spoke about said top 6 like it's a thing that has existed for years it's Everton dream to break into it and that's what teams like us and Stoke have been building towards for years. The media and pundits are just as bad. They desperately want this to become a thing.

5th, 6th and 7th got Europa League. What are you trying to prove for Stuart Pearce?
I could care less about Stuart Pearce.

7th is nowhere. If Keane were to be pursued by one of the teams above us he'd go there.

IMO we are odds on to get no better than that 7th spot next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back