Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't remember seeing him in the euros but watched every game so I guess I must have. Didn't stand out I guess, which can be good for a centre back.

Oh he's a Stones type. Might work OK with Bailly I guess.

He's decent don't get me wrong, but not someone I'd be worried about United getting like, for us Keane would be a much better signing given he's a proper defender

Just tried to post a link from Stuart Pearce this morning saying what a top signing this would be, not working though

Stuart Pearce has told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT on 28th June, that he would be amazed if Everton sign Michael Keane this summer.

Everton are said by the Daily Mail to be interested in snapping up the Burnley defender, and they are hoping to make a breakthrough this week.

And Pearce believes that the Toffees are making a superb signing, by bringing in Keane from Turf Moor.

Pearce said: “I’ve got to say, if Everton get there before any of the top four, five or six, I’d be astounded. I saw him at the back end of last season, and he had grown so much as a player.

“If I was one of the bigger sides, I’d get him and sign him before Everton.

“I think if Everton get there before them they have signed a very good player, and he maybe will move on for even bigger money in the future.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back