Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be a great signing for us. some big teams linked with him. its refreshing to see us not argue over a couple of million. we have done really well considering the transfer market doesnt officially open till 1st july

Can't say I watched much of Burnley last season, so my question would be - was Lukaku simply that good when we beat them 3-1, or did Keane just have an off-day?

He wasn't particularly bad when we beat them 3-1, not many defenders can outmuscle Lukaku, but he was outstanding when they beat us at Turf Moor

Can't say I watched much of Burnley last season, so my question would be - was Lukaku simply that good when we beat them 3-1, or did Keane just have an off-day?

I have to admit im the same, not seen much of him but heard the hype.

He wasn't particularly bad when we beat them 3-1, not many defenders can outmuscle Lukaku, but he was outstanding when they beat us at Turf Moor

I remember him preventing a certainty of a goal for Rom in that match when the ball was moving across the box and he managed to improbably get a toe on it and put it behind. Really happy with this signing.

Keano, kean-ay-ay-o
Match day come and we wanna score goals
Pick, he say pick, he say pick he say pick, he say pick, he say pick-ay-ay-o
Match day come and we won't concede goals

Come, Mr. Dutch Mon, train the players harder
(Tee time come and he wan' go home)
Come, Mr. Walsh Mon, buy us a new striker
(Daylight come and the fans wanna moan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back