Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe something that states Jags wrong age.

Big up your boy, but dont use my Jags to prove a point, this boy is not and will never be Jags.

MG, no one is yours bar Besic so cease this immediately.

I look at Keane and I see Jagielka when he first arrived but with a bit more polish and speed. I think it's a pretty fair, perhaps maybe lofty due to Jags' career with us, comparison to make.

He's the next piece in the puzzle. A safe and welcome signing. Like Jags, yenno what you're gonna get with Keane.

Just think it's a fair comparison to make. Surely you'll come around to that line of thinking after a few games next season.

MG, no one is yours bar Besic so cease this immediately.

I look at Keane and I see Jagielka when he first arrived but with a bit more polish and speed. I think it's a pretty fair, perhaps maybe lofty due to Jags' career with us, comparison to make.

He's the next piece in the puzzle. A safe and welcome signing. Like Jags, yenno what you're gonna get with Keane.

Just think it's a fair comparison to make. Surely you'll come around to that line of thinking after a few games next season.

How very dare you.

Jags, Baines, Kevin, Besic all belong to me.

You cant vault me from Twitter?????????????????? FFS MODS

i-can-do-all-things.jpg

You happy with the signing though SD?

Yes, solid young player comfortable in the prem. Jags and Williams have been good for us despite their many critics but having a bit of young hunger in the back line has been missing in a unit that aside from Williams has played together for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back