Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest difference between this and last season is exactly what everyone is saying- we are going for younger players. Last summer we were going for players in their prime (I assume we were trying to break into top 4 because we still had Lukaku), but this season the focus has totally shifted. I don't think we are in a rush for top 4 anymore, but I'd still like to see us there soon.

The biggest difference between this and last season is exactly what everyone is saying- we are going for younger players. Last summer we were going for players in their prime (I assume we were trying to break into top 4 because we still had Lukaku), but this season the focus has totally shifted. I don't think we are in a rush for top 4 anymore, but I'd still like to see us there soon.
Everyone we are buying this summer will have massive resale value down the line unlike last years.
It just reflects the fact we'll still have our best players poached from us by 'bigger' clubs.
This way we not only profit from it but become a centre of excellence. Something like Southampton over the last few years but with less selling on. We only sell when we really have to.

Is thst Agent quote doing the rounds on Twitter blag? I'm assuming it is?!

Keane's agent Michael Madison told talksport : 'Michael had an offer from Liverpool but decided the ambitious Everton model appealed more'
Probably, THEY are always linked to players we are after and vice versa, it's just a lazy way of trying to put pressure on (He might go to our big rivals)
Happens every time between City/Utd and all the London clubs. Complete bobbins but it creates a buzz, a headline and a bit of false urgency.

Is thst Agent quote doing the rounds on Twitter blag? I'm assuming it is?!

Keane's agent Michael Madison told talksport : 'Michael had an offer from Liverpool but decided the ambitious Everton model appealed more'

US President Donald Trump may also have said;

"After signing Pickford and now with the imminent arrival of Keane Everton are showing my fellow Americans how to build a wall".

Everyone we are buying this summer will have massive resale value down the line unlike last years.
It just reflects the fact we'll still have our best players poached from us by 'bigger' clubs.
This way we not only profit from it but become a centre of excellence. Something like Southampton over the last few years but with less selling on. We only sell when we really have to.
These players are also easier to acquire too. I think that was our grave mistake last season. These signings help our image as well- other players will see us as an ambitious club as we are being very aggressive in the market and getting the players we are targeting.

My sources(I read it somewhere but forgot now) tell me this is gonna cost us 31 big 1s.

Big money for a lad with only 12months left, fair play like, rinsed.

We're building a squad to get into the top 4 consistently.

My sources(I read it somewhere but forgot now) tell me this is gonna cost us 31 big 1s.

Big money for a lad with only 12months left, fair play like, rinsed.

25mil with it going to 31mil in potential clauses.

Same as Pickford was 25mil and could rise to 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back