Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
So embarrassing how we turn everything positive that happens into "haha RS", surely we're past that now
I agree but it's just the way it is.

I remember going to watch RS play Norwich just so that I could get a voucher for the Anfield derby. This was in the days of Mick Lyons (in fact he scored a worldie of an own goal in the said derby). The Norwich match ended 0-0.

This was in their glory days (79/80). We were languishing somewhere near the bottom as was our usual position then.

On the way out I heard the question 'How did the Blue B******** get on?'
I wondered why they even cared but it's just the way it is.

So embarrassing how we turn everything positive that happens into "haha RS", surely we're past that now

Spot on, annoys me that. Dont want those irrelevant whoppers to get the attention they crave. Its akin to checking 'how your ex is' on facebook...

*Logs off and goes on facebook to check how ex is getting on**

To me next season is about solidifying our position as a year in year out fixture in Europe and settling in a gaggle of new players. Then next summer we add those one or two touches of pure class to take us into position to challenge the top 4.

Nah mate.. it's all about net spend!

'Keane can be best CB in Europe'
Michael Keane’s agent has confirmed that his client is hoping to conclude a transfer to a ‘new destination’ by the weekend..

And Jamie Moralee also believes the Burnley defender can be the best centre-back in Europe..

“Obviously there’s a lot of speculation, a lot of interest, in Michael and rightly so,” Moralee told the TalkSport.

“We are hoping that we can get a deal concluded to a new destination maybe by the weekend and the key to it all, for Michael, is he wants to continue to learn and develop.

“Finding a home where they have got aspirations and ambitions to move on as a football club, where he plays, is key in his development.

“We feel that we have found the right fit and hopefully things can progress over the weekend and he can be unveiled very shortly.

“There’s no point him now getting that move and then sitting on the bench and sitting in the stands.

He needs to continue and I think if he continues in the same vain, in the next two years as he has done, he will be England and Europe’s number one centre-half.

I agree but it's just the way it is.

I remember going to watch RS play Norwich just so that I could get a voucher for the Anfield derby. This was in the days of Mick Lyons (in fact he scored a worldie of an own goal in the said derby). The Norwich match ended 0-0.

This was in their glory days (79/80). We were languishing somewhere near the bottom as was our usual position then.

On the way out I heard the question 'How did the Blue B******** get on?'
I wondered why they even cared but it's just the way it is.

Actually that was not our usual position at that stage of the seventies, P.

We had finished third and fourth in the previous two seasons :)

'Keane can be best CB in Europe'
Michael Keane’s agent has confirmed that his client is hoping to conclude a transfer to a ‘new destination’ by the weekend..

And Jamie Moralee also believes the Burnley defender can be the best centre-back in Europe..

“Obviously there’s a lot of speculation, a lot of interest, in Michael and rightly so,” Moralee told the TalkSport.

“We are hoping that we can get a deal concluded to a new destination maybe by the weekend and the key to it all, for Michael, is he wants to continue to learn and develop.

“Finding a home where they have got aspirations and ambitions to move on as a football club, where he plays, is key in his development.

“We feel that we have found the right fit and hopefully things can progress over the weekend and he can be unveiled very shortly.

“There’s no point him now getting that move and then sitting on the bench and sitting in the stands.

He needs to continue and I think if he continues in the same vain, in the next two years as he has done, he will be England and Europe’s number one centre-half.

An agent exaggerating the potential of one of his clients?

Whooda thunk it :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back