Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest, I forgot about that. Played in the euros all the way to the semi-finals and then of course joined us. Like you said, I hoping a good rest and pre-season will see him recapture some of the form we saw him produce at Swansea.

Hoping that's the case

For me, Michael Keane is the best young centre-half in all of the Premier League.

If we get him ahead of the likes of Man Utd I will be very surprised indeed. And delighted, of course.

For me, Michael Keane is the best young centre-half in all of the Premier League.

If we get him ahead of the likes of Man Utd I will be very surprised indeed. And delighted, of course.

The funny thing is a lot of the media has been linking him with United and Liverpool over and over again and we have come along and steped in. For me this one signing alone shows how much things have changed, almost landmark, we can now go after players those teams ahead of us also want and we will at times get them

A nice quote about Keane from the ManU youth coach who brought him through...

"For some of the lads at the top of the group - including Michael's brother, Will - everything just came naturally. Michael really had to work at it. He had to concentrate and try to improve. But if you're working hard, you're learning and you're listening to your coaches, it all adds up. Every year he was gaining more than lads who might have been more talented but didn't have those traits."

That is what i like in a person, determination to overcome obstacles, not throw their dollies out of the pram when things dont go exactly to plan. Come ed lad, get you photo took in that Blue shirt and lets move into the next purchase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back