Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS TO HIGHJACK THE DEAL (twitter)

Fume.

IMG_0011.webp

Next season has a lost of promise, but it might take a year to bed the players in and get the system working

The lad is the right age, very good defender who will improve with better players around him / training with better players every day.

As for his passing. That comes secondary. He seems pretty good at it, but we have some brilliant on the ball players all around our team and I'm more bothered about our center half's being able to defend, then make boss passes.

I would really like for us to move for another cb of a similar age, left footed preferably to partner Keane, let Williams be the back up to those and let jagielka move to Sheffield united.

Either way this is a good signing, we are building a strong spine.

We have some really promising English players in our team now too, Keane, Davies, lookman, Pickford, and to an extent Kenny.

Looking forward to getting them in early and hopefully we have a strong pre season.

We still need a couple more new recruitments but no one can moan about the business we have done so far. If you moan about it then there is no hope for you.

The lad is the right age, very good defender who will improve with better players around him / training with better players every day.

As for his passing. That comes secondary. He seems pretty good at it, but we have some brilliant on the ball players all around our team and I'm more bothered about our center half's being able to defend, then make boss passes.

I would really like for us to move for another cb of a similar age, left footed preferably to partner Keane, let Williams be the back up to those and let jagielka move to Sheffield united.

Either way this is a good signing, we are building a strong spine.

We have some really promising English players in our team now too, Keane, Davies, lookman, Pickford, and to an extent Kenny.

Looking forward to getting them in early and hopefully we have a strong pre season.

We still need a couple more new recruitments but no one can moan about the business we have done so far. If you moan about it then there is no hope for you.
I think we have bought a lot of potential, similar to what Spurs have done. Look how they have mounded into a CL team. Give our relatively young side 18 months to 2 years, we could be looking at something similar.

Gonna be good this lad. My concern is the other CB he will be paired with - are they up to it?

Jags is past it. In fairness he had 3/4 good games in a spell around easter but was rubbish. Williams might have been plugging holes in the dam but jags will drilling em with a hilti drill fir the last 3 years. Keane and williams could be solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back