minor things that make you fume

giving way to another vehicle out of courtesy and not thanked, makes me wish i was Pol Pot for that moment........c'mon we've all been there.
Have to say that does boil my urine. My street typically had lots of parked on the on coming lane giving me right of way, number of fat Karens who just blaze in through forcing traffic to stop while either being completely oblivious or worse yet raging for not giving way to them in your lane 🤬.
That and holding doors open for people who completely fail to acknowledge you even exist as they walk past you.

Have to say that does boil my urine. My street typically had lots of parked on the on coming lane giving me right of way, number of fat Karens who just blaze in through forcing traffic to stop while either being completely oblivious or worse yet raging for not giving way to them in your lane 🤬.
That and holding doors open for people who completely fail to acknowledge you even exist as they walk past you.
i now adopt a genius method when giving way, pretend to be looking in the back seat until the offending karen has passed. Thus, denying their presence, ostrich syndrome my friend, the only way in today's society. As far as holding doors open.....eff that.

Country Road in the US, cyclist coming towards you with a car 'stuck ' behind hi,. Of course the driver of said car feels it is their right to pass the cyclist even if that means going into your lane, expecting you to give way. theyre totally indignant if you don't or you give them a quick 'parp to reminfd them they just did something really dangerous - without a care in the world.

#bhx.

If you're thinking of booking a holiday I'd advise flying from any other airport than bhx. Unless you enjoy queuing for hours in a hot atmosphere.

Foreigners in my work place.

No wait... it's not one of THOSE posts...

So we have had a bunch of foreign people in work from the likes of Romania, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, a proper mix, and me being a football nerd means I am always looking forward to talking to them about the likes of Socrates or how underrated Marius Lacatus was etc.

Not one of the gits ever likes football. Does my head in.

Foreigners in my work place.

No wait... it's not one of THOSE posts...

So we have had a bunch of foreign people in work from the likes of Romania, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, a proper mix, and me being a football nerd means I am always looking forward to talking to them about the likes of Socrates or how underrated Marius Lacatus was etc.

Not one of the gits ever likes football. Does my head in.
Last place I worked, no one has the slightest interest in football. You just assume everybody is. It wasn't just that, they had no interest in any sport, most odd. :lol:

Should have a party during the week

Been going on for years, asked politely a few times can they not be so loud at that time of night, goes quiet for a day or two, then it starts again. He’s autistic so I don’t want to be ranting and raving about the kid but it’s affecting my well being. Family member had a stroke which they knew about but it still went on. “All the kids do it “ according to them.

School holidays now too so chances are they up all night every night for six weeks.

Been going on for years, asked politely a few times can they not be so loud at that time of night, goes quiet for a day or two, then it starts again. He’s autistic so I don’t want to be ranting and raving about the kid but it’s affecting my well being. Family member had a stroke which they knew about but it still went on. “All the kids do it “ according to them.

School holidays now too so chances are they up all night every night for six weeks.
Sorry, but that's not on. The family should still be sending hem to bed and not say up doing what they like and daft o'clock.

I'd still play the game and have a few parties or just play music every night

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back