minor things that make you fume

Currently waiting at LGW for friends and family. Looks like it's taking an hour for baggage to drop and there's nothing here except overpriced sandwiches :rant:

People with a loud laugh. In the pub yesterday and there was a chap there, 70 odd, with a laugh so loud that it could shatter the Pyramids. It sounded like a machine gun on the first day of the battle of the Somme. It got so bad that I was anticipating the next crescendo, and I didn't have to wait long. I've never heard anything like it, and he was completely oblivious. If he was married his wife would have easy grounds for a divorce.

katsu curry everything, mostly chicken.

'sando's' with pickled red cabbage, mayo, and coriander. Awful. Awful meal ideas made real.
In my experience (dragged to trendy restaurants on the birthdays of millennial family members who see it as trendy and therefore automatically "good") it's just chicken and rice with tasteless gravy. Kind of thing you give to a dog that's suffering a bad gut ... or a millennial who thinks 30 notes for dog food is bangin'. They love to lash back ten quid a go "mocktails" (cordial) as a treat to themselves too.

We've raised an entire generation of dim witted peasants haven't we?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back