minor things that make you fume

I get the the train home every weekday and have it down to a tee which carriage and doors to wait at to be out, up and over the bridge and out of the car park before the throng (saves between 5-10mins), every now and again they change the platform at the last minute without any notice, putting me at the wrong end of the queue to get up the stairs 🤬
I had a job once which necessitated me catching a train twice a day. The sheer unreliability of the railway was one of the factors in my decision to leave and work somewhere else.

Workies due soon to undertake a 'simple straightforward job'

Anticipating the following questions.

'Is your electrical supply attached to the universal Japonica Drive' ? 🤷‍♂️

'Was this property aligned to the meridian pixie lines' ? 🤷‍♂️

'When this was installed previously , did you drain off the Ambrosia fluid link'? 🤷‍♂️

💢💢💢💢
Aha, I see you have a faulty quark drive on your dehedral quantum pump.
Good luck!

Buses not turning up!
Dentist appointment at 2.10 so go for the 1 0 5 bus to get there early, didn't turn up so waited for next one at 1.35 which should still get me there on time. That never turned up till 1.45 so still on bus at 2.10 so rang them to say would be about 10 mins late, they said I would have to cancel so wasted effort all round 😔

Workies due soon to undertake a 'simple straightforward job'

Anticipating the following questions.

'Is your electrical supply attached to the universal Japonica Drive' ? 🤷‍♂️

'Was this property aligned to the meridian pixie lines' ? 🤷‍♂️

'When this was installed previously , did you drain off the Ambrosia fluid link'? 🤷‍♂️

💢💢💢💢
So besides being a nurturing self help guru and all round spiritual shepherd and finder of lost souls, freddieboswell92 is moonlighting as a new age electrician install engineer in his down time?

TV programs that each episode has a title but it's not shown during the episode.
People that use 'of' when it should be 'have', and pretty much the death of grammar on the interweb's.

Ordered an ice cream in a shop yesterday from the machine. Paid for it and then 3 people come up behind me in the queue and the clown behind the counter says do you mind if I serve these people before pulling your ice cream. It took 2 minutes and the 3 behind me in the queue were on their way before he pulled my ice cream which took about 60 seconds. Why was their time more precious than mine. Fume caused by me being a total pushover and not saying yes I actually do mind that you are letting these people skip the queue compounded by the guilt I felt after I had swallowed my ice cream down my fat neck like an absolute glutton.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back