minor things that make you fume

Some pleb in an orange Audi R8 has been driving up the cul de sac I live on (he clearly doesn’t) turning round at the top and then booting it back out again.
Generally this is between 7-8pm when we’re trying to put our kid to bed and has been going on for about 2 weeks now.
F knows why, must be getting a hard on for the acoustics or something the absolute weapon.

Hopefully he crashes soon as it’s basically single lane due to street parking and has a blind corner at the open end.

Local Tesco express has two disabled spots right at the entrance and about 20 regular parking spots no more than 15mtrs away at the back of the store, doesn’t stop some proper lazy barstewards parking in the disabled spots without a blue badge. Tonight, some clown actually parked at 90 deg to the lines so took up both spots with one car 🤦🏻‍♂️

I really find it odd that some people have zero qualms about parking in a disabled spot. I couldn’t do it, must be an age thing.
(Nb if you can blag blue badge through fam or whatever fair enough, but the blatant disregard infuriates me)

Ordered an ice cream in a shop yesterday from the machine. Paid for it and then 3 people come up behind me in the queue and the clown behind the counter says do you mind if I serve these people before pulling your ice cream. It took 2 minutes and the 3 behind me in the queue were on their way before he pulled my ice cream which took about 60 seconds. Why was their time more precious than mine. Fume caused by me being a total pushover and not saying yes I actually do mind that you are letting these people skip the queue compounded by the guilt I felt after I had swallowed my ice cream down my fat neck like an absolute glutton.
I’ve never seen a shop with a soft serve machine.
Was a bit puzzled to start with thinking wtf did you order from the ice cream van that he wanted to serve 3 other people first! 🙃

The Villa turnstiles not working or one of them anyway causing us to wait for ages to get in with them stupid digital tickets, missed 7 mins of the game. Some will have probably missed our 1st goal which is sly

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back