minor things that make you fume

I get the the train home every weekday and have it down to a tee which carriage and doors to wait at to be out, up and over the bridge and out of the car park before the throng (saves between 5-10mins), every now and again they change the platform at the last minute without any notice, putting me at the wrong end of the queue to get up the stairs 🤬

As someone with a degree in music composition, this advert violates me everytime it comes on. The structure, the lack of phrasing or rhyme, or rhythm, the lack of presence, the mixing.

Kill it, kill it with fire!

(Also, when it comes on after you've found out the score today doesn't help either)

Workies due soon to undertake a 'simple straightforward job'

Anticipating the following questions.

'Is your electrical supply attached to the universal Japonica Drive' ? 🤷‍♂️

'Was this property aligned to the meridian pixie lines' ? 🤷‍♂️

'When this was installed previously , did you drain off the Ambrosia fluid link'? 🤷‍♂️

💢💢💢💢

Workies due soon to undertake a 'simple straightforward job'

Anticipating the following questions.

'Is your electrical supply attached to the universal Japonica Drive' ? 🤷‍♂️

'Was this property aligned to the meridian pixie lines' ? 🤷‍♂️

'When this was installed previously , did you drain off the Ambrosia fluid link'? 🤷‍♂️

💢💢💢💢
So is it?
Was it?
Did you?

So spent last few days in hospital in the AMU ward which was fine but they needed a spare bed for someone else who needed treatment more urgently so they have temporarily placed me in a new ward for the day… no problems, fair enough.

The problem is they didn’t tell me it was the Gastroenterology ward I’d be going into and thus I’ve spent the entire day sat in a ward surrounded by old boys ripping out farts left right and centre.

fuming, literally
Get better soon mate, and hold your breath

I use the stairs a Holborn via duct most days and sadly there is a homeless person often sleeps there, whom I have sympathy for, however…… at least once per week he’s laid and almighty cack on the steps. Really don’t need to be confronted by that on a Monday morning.
Flip side however is generally after a day or two it is apparent someone has stood in it which does bring a wry smile.

Trying to alter Virgin Media subscription by phone. Endless hold, finally get through to someone who isn't interested in what I want and just wants me to subscribe to services I do not want or need. Then the line goes dead without a resolution to me original request 🤷‍♂️ So Virgin Media will shortly receive a cancellation letter and I will move to another provider.

I use the stairs a Holborn via duct most days and sadly there is a homeless person often sleeps there, whom I have sympathy for, however…… at least once per week he’s laid and almighty cack on the steps. Really don’t need to be confronted by that on a Monday morning.
Flip side however is generally after a day or two it is apparent someone has stood in it which does bring a wry smile.
It also stinks of pish. Nice.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back