Minor things that make you happy

Was thinking the same thing tbh

Saw the menu and they had all kinds of strange pizza toppings. Mac n cheese pizza, Big Mac pizza, Turkey stuffing pizza, mash potato pizza

Ordered it in out of curiosity and I have to say it’s magnificent.
Mashed potato pizza is boss...everyone who tries it will be converted. I've made them several times.

Was talking to my brother today. He had contact recently with a distant relative, a cousin of our Dad who we never knew about. The 'Henesy' clan is quite large in Liverpool as I have them on my genealogy family tree but we never seemed to meet up with any of them when we lived in Liverpool. I put it down to our Nan, who married our grandad Henesy. She was very domineering and I think didn't want to get involved with the Henesy clan.
The only visit to a Henesy relative that I can remember was when Dad took me and brother to see an old gentleman. I think it was Dad's Grandad. When we mentioned that we supported Everton, the elderly gentleman went to a draw and pulled out an old stiff white collar. On it he had the autographs of all the Everton cup winning side from 1933. He let me hold it and I was able to run my finger over Dixie Dean's autograph. That's all I remember about the visit. What I would give to have that collar now!
From memory, I think he said that he was invited to the celebration dinner in Liverpool and it was his own collar that he used. Don't know how he would have got an invitation.
Sadly, just heard that the elderly relation (93) has just died. Brother going to funeral.

If you want a limited edition Fast of furious 4K thing drop me a PM and I’ll post it to you mate. That’s got art stuff etc in it.

Appreciate that mate but I’m not a fan of those films and their style. It’s a shame you can’t trade in at places like HMV like you can at video game shops.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back