Minor things that make you happy

Same with me. The thing with compost bins is that you have to turn them a lot so it has enough air or ventilation, and one also needs to keep up with the right amount of greens (nitrogen) vs Brown (Carbon) so it just takes a lot of effort to make good compost. That’s the reason I’m so happy with this new program the city is conducting as it seems they will be more successful than I’m with my composting bin. And once a year the city will be giving free compost to those participating in the program ?
That sounds awesome tbf ! Honestly , not joking , im sure he got it when I was a kid , forever filling it up , and not once have even seen a handful of compost ha , but yet he still plods along filling it up !

Went to a job today fitting shower seats in newly converted wetrooms in some retirement complex in Preston. Woman there, 78, flat absolutely stank of bud. So she says to me I'll leave you to get your work done lad, if you need anything I'm outside having a reefer. Well I nearly choked laughing. Anyway, tells her I'm a smoker too, and will join her when I'm done so she says oh great, I've got something you can have that I make OFF MY CROP (lol). Disappears into the kitchen, comes back with a bundle of foil. Here you go lad, some canabutter for you. Yes, canabutter. Makes butter off the crop then uses it to cook everything in and bake with ????
Here's the butter....
IMG-20220401-WA0009.jpeg
So, gets home, have some food, remember about the butter. Searches cupboard, finds brownie mix and voilà...
IMG-20220401-WA0020.jpeg
canabutter brownies.
There are 4 left.
I'm smashed lollollol

Went to a job today fitting shower seats in newly converted wetrooms in some retirement complex in Preston. Woman there, 78, flat absolutely stank of bud. So she says to me I'll leave you to get your work done lad, if you need anything I'm outside having a reefer. Well I nearly choked laughing. Anyway, tells her I'm a smoker too, and will join her when I'm done so she says oh great, I've got something you can have that I make OFF MY CROP (lol). Disappears into the kitchen, comes back with a bundle of foil. Here you go lad, some canabutter for you. Yes, canabutter. Makes butter off the crop then uses it to cook everything in and bake with ????
Here's the butter....
View attachment 160896
So, gets home, have some food, remember about the butter. Searches cupboard, finds brownie mix and voilà...
View attachment 160897
canabutter brownies.
There are 4 left.
I'm smashed lollollol
Wow, you lucky lad. What a lovely woman she was and how generous of her. Those brownies look delicious. How many have you eaten already?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back