Minor things that make you happy

Went to a job today fitting shower seats in newly converted wetrooms in some retirement complex in Preston. Woman there, 78, flat absolutely stank of bud. So she says to me I'll leave you to get your work done lad, if you need anything I'm outside having a reefer. Well I nearly choked laughing. Anyway, tells her I'm a smoker too, and will join her when I'm done so she says oh great, I've got something you can have that I make OFF MY CROP (lol). Disappears into the kitchen, comes back with a bundle of foil. Here you go lad, some canabutter for you. Yes, canabutter. Makes butter off the crop then uses it to cook everything in and bake with ????
Here's the butter....
View attachment 160896
So, gets home, have some food, remember about the butter. Searches cupboard, finds brownie mix and voilà...
View attachment 160897
canabutter brownies.
There are 4 left.
I'm smashed lollollol
Bed

Then the butter must be good lol
tenor.gif

Wow, that good. I’m ready to make as powerful butter as that lovely old lady ?
That lovely old lady was a little devil.
She was telling me about how she occasionally bakes cakes and biscuits for all the other pensioners in the little village thing they've got and doesn't let on that they've been baked with canabutter.
Her and her mates sit laughing at all the old ones smashed off their tits and not a clue why lollollol

She was telling me about how she occasionally bakes cakes and biscuits for all the other pensioners in the little village thing they've got and doesn't let on that they've been baked with canabutter.
Her and her mates sit laughing at all the old ones smashed off their tits and not a clue why lollollol
Stop it tommye got pains in my stomach laughing ?

Omg that’s hilarious. Sounds like the sort of lady that I want to be friends with lol

I was the same today. Tears rolling down my face. Said one particular old fella was all made up she'd made white chocolate and strawberry muffins, so he had 2 and a biscuit. Was carried to his room an hour later unable to string two words together. I was in bits lollollol
Tommye I'm a bricklayer can I come and work with you brilliant.

Try the lineup from Yellowbird, if you can get it...no idea where you live but you can find it many places here in the States.

Have you tried HIspice? Hot sauces from Hawaii. Incredible. Someone turned me onto them about a year ago. Spectacular, their Pinapple Hot sauce is sublime.

Have you tried HIspice? Hot sauces from Hawaii. Incredible. Someone turned me onto them about a year ago. Spectacular, their Pinapple Hot sauce is sublime.

That's the kinda' pineapple that might end up on my pizza....but, shhhh

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back