Minor things that make you happy

Where I live is a managed block of flats, all of which are separate addresses, but shares the same internet connection and the juvenile bit of me absolutely loves casting YouTube videos to other people’s devices, usually pirated North Korean TV shows…

Our Toyota is ten years old with 40,000 on the clock.
We don't drive much.
The guy in the garage says Mr Gone, this car is bomb-proof.

Toyota is the only brand I trust for rough roading. We almost exclusively use landcruisers to get around Madagascar, where most of it is on unpaved very rough roads, occasionally through a lake, through deep sand, etc. The only time we've broken down was when we had to take a non-Toyota 4x4. Absolute beasts of a brand. As an example of just how rough the roads are, it took us two and a half hours to go 23km this past August.

Dropped my wallet a couple of days back. Noticed straight away and retraced my steps but it was gone. Was looking all suspicious at a couple of people who I thought might have grabbed it and cancelled all my cards.

Turns out it’s been dropped off at my old address as that was what was on my ID card. Had some cash in as well that was untouched. Easy to forget sometimes, as we’re bombarded with whoppers on the news and social media but in reality, most people are decent.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back