Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Costa last week would have been perfect.After destroying Real no chance now.Would have been perfect for us with the new talent.Good luck to Moise great potential.Old fart comment the last time I saw a 19 y/o terrorise the top tier of English football was Joe Royle in our league win.This boy needs time,a couple of early goals should be brilliant.COYB.
Lukaku, Rooney, Owen, Anelka, Fowler ?

In previous transfers, in previous years when a ‘big’ team wanted I buy back clause we would roll over. No such thing now, it seems he’s waited this out to get the best deal again. Seems a tough negotiator

???

Why would it take that long? He's having his medical tomorrow.
Exactly mate, it’s Everton

Medical tomorrow, chill day Thursday, sign the contract all Friday morning, then shoot the announcement vid in the afternoon, Saturday+Sunday obviously transfer announcements are banned, then we’re at Monday

The Sala deal highlighted this often overlooked aspect of a transfer for me.

Its something that prays on my mind.
Yeah thought the same thing when you said it.

But if the lad really wants to play and is leaving Juve for that reason wouldn't he do what he could to give Dom as little time as possible to stake a claim. If it's me I'm letting family handle that aspect of it.

But if the lad really wants to play and is leaving Juve for that reason wouldn't he do what he could to give Dom as little time as possible to stake a claim. If it's me I'm letting family handle that aspect of it.

Hes 19 mate, I doubt he wants his mar finding his La Razzio under his bed.

He's a young lad leaving his country to go and live abroad. I think a couple of days saying his goodbyes and starting to get settled in a new country isn't unreasonable.

One short youtube vid is all I know of this kid. Gotta say I'm unimpressed so far, all I saw were a few tap ins. What's the big deal, why is everyone excited? I wish to be excited too.
He's rapid, built like a brick err 'outhouse', has tricks and step overs and therefore can control the ball (*waves at Lukaku) and at 19 is considered one of the very best striker prospects in world football. He's signing for Everton Kev, let the excitement wash over you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back