Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m aware Joe Royle won the title. I wasn’t claiming the others had (although Anelka did with Arsenal), just that they were scoring goals in this league as teenagers.
You are now.It was the 3 R/S players and the Efc deserter which got me riled.

Doing some reading up on the lad, comes across as mature for his age and highly thought of in Italy. He will need all our support, he’s 19, different country, different league that is more frantic/higher tempo, will need time to settle in, get behind him.
Yeah absolutely this. I did wonder if Zaha might have been targeted as, apart from being a brilliant player, he plays for the Ivory Coast and might have helped young Moise settle in.

Wesley looks like a good player. Not a very impressive record though for such a poor league so it would’ve been a big risk.

Let’s hope we’re working on a proper top drawer forward like Moise Kean.

Not that he’d join us lol.

We’ve all seen how different transfer windows are under Brands - he keeps it quiet. I fully expect us to make a major signing within the next week.
It’s great optimism but Kean is up there with Felix as being one of the best young players in the world. He was a regular for Juventus for the final couple of months of the season, scoring game after game at one point.

If we managed to sign Kean it would be arguably the most ambitious signing we’ve ever made.
We should always try for those kinds of players. I think we have a lot to offer for a young player - game time, decent squad, PL football, wages.

I’d honestly be surprised if Juve would consider selling him for anything less than £100m. He’s the next star for both club and country. It doesn’t mean anything until offers are put in though. I would’ve never expected Cillessen to go for over £30m - fees have gone mad.

So we’re getting this lad for £27m?

It was a month ago I was saying how I couldn’t see him going for less than £100m. Shows what I know but I honestly think Marcel has once again worked wonders with that fee for someone of his potential.

He’s one of the biggest young talents in the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back