Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord, not once but twice in one response. I feel as if I've stumbled into a confessionary box.
Dear Lord, Madrid is begging someone to come in and take Costa. Praying, maybe China, anyone. Please dear lord have mersey please god NO. Pass.

He's rapid, built like a brick err 'outhouse', has tricks and step overs and therefore can control the ball (*waves at Lukaku) and at 19 is considered one of the very best striker prospects in world football. He's signing for Everton Kev, let the excitement wash over you.
Oooosh! Like a big warm waterfall. Thanks Griff, I feel relieved, tired, and a little bit ashamed.

I think, if true of course, the Zaha business says everything about Marcel Brands. He has a price he thinks a player is worth and he wont budge, hes willing to walk away, the Mina deal last summer also, he has a price and he will wait for the club to accept that price or he will move on to somebody else.

Its a very dangerous tactic, loads of margin for error, but its hard to argue how effective it is.
If there's one thing we know for sure, it's that we'll get over missing out on Zaha a lot quicker than we'll reconcile ourselves to having paid £27m for Bolasie.

None of them led their team to the league title.Royle did.If u know your history etc.You don't.
I’m aware Joe Royle won the title. I wasn’t claiming the others had (although Anelka did with Arsenal), just that they were scoring goals in this league as teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back