Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the window is open again. I'm alive with nauseous pleasure!

I've got to think if Schneiderlin goes to WBA, we decided to pass. Which really makes no sense. Because for those saying that maybe Koeman is now convinced by Davies, there's zero evidence of it. He'd have started him by now. And as much as I love Davies, he's still a kid and teams who want to get where we want to can't RELY on kids. End of the day, Schneiderlin makes too much sense not to come off. And if he doesn't, we either have a solid alternative we've identified or we have no money and I really just can't believe the latter to be true. At least I don't want to believe it.

Whose "their itk"? So it's ok to believe some random wbu fan who claims to have inside info but not our fans? Sound gonna be a fun transfer window on here
No it's not...they probs dont know crap. But if theres even a bit of truth in that this will be entertaining window. We really see what Efc really is about. Club with ambition or forever in the shadow of behemoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back