Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal comment from Kev, who wet his trousers daily in the summer.

This holier than thou stuff he is doing now is pathetic

Kevs turned over a a new leaf, 2017 and he's showing us the way forward.

Transfer out wise how happy were you last night with the rumour T Clevz us about to be fired from a rocket heading to Newcastle. A belated crimbo present in the Orly household I should imagine

Off topic
I'm surprised we have not been linked with Stefan de vrij
Who played under RK at Feyenoord.

Always impressed me when I seen him for Holland. And played a lot of games for them at a young age.

I know he suffered a bad injury after joining Lazio. He seems the type of defender that would suit the prem

What your thoughts, as you've probably seen him a lot more than me
Saying it for a few years now, him and van Dijk should really be our National team first choice CB pairing. Would be great if Everton beat the Dutch national team to it.

That viewpoint I understand a lot better than the 'see us lose out to West Brom mentality'. Confident we learned from last summers mistake though and really done our homework this time around.

I am hoping that 4 months to plan the start of a radical overhaul of the squad is enough time to prepare the deals, which is why I feel early deals must take place.
If not, I will begin to get concerned. There is no way that RK has suddenly told Moshiri on the day before the window opens that he wants VVD (according to the Mirror)! Surely the groundwork has already been done and the transfers will happen quickly? Won't they...?

Kevs turned over a a new leaf, 2017 and he's showing us the way forward.

Transfer out wise how happy were you last night with the rumour T Clevz us about to be fired from a rocket heading to Newcastle. A belated crimbo present in the Orly household I should imagine

Not going to lie Mac, it was an extra firework on the old New Year celebrations and no mistake. Surely to God he will go if he gets that, he's deluded enough to fit right in there, I reckon he will get found out at that level too, particularly the physicality of the league.

Here's to a Snivelley free 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back