Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I mean like really? Not much prove in that, is there? Were we really ever interested in Ogbonna? Or Shakiri for that matter? Guess we lost out to West Ham over Byram though. Imo because he didn't fancy hi0s chances with Coleman ahead of him. What's fair enough to the lad if you ask me.
Ogbonna said himself that he wants to thank everton for being a gentleman but ultimately he preferred WH so, yes

Question is you don't have to read any of it so why continue?

Why do you make up lies though Kevin?

"Saw someone on Facebook say I hope (Barkley) snaps his leg"

But you didn't Kev. It's just retweet farming from more established Everton accounts. It's impossible to miss as you @ all of them daily.

Why do you constantly talk down Everton fans?

This is an extremely important week for us as fans of Everton Football Club, I think we all can agree that we made a proper pig's ear of the last transfer window. We then heard the rumours that Moshiri laid down the law and lessons had been learned.
We all dreamed big when the mythical £100 million was mentioned. Did we have a kitty or not ?
So we arrive at the new window, full of hope and expectation, are we the new vastly improved and slick transfer machine or are we just Everton of old. This week tells the tale, will we get in quick and get our work done early or will we be panicking three days before the Windows closes on our dreams.
I am open to being impressed !

Why do you make up lies though Kevin?

"Saw someone on Facebook say I hope (Barkley) snaps his leg"

But you didn't Kev. It's just retweet farming from more established Everton accounts. It's impossible to miss as you @ all of them daily.

Why do you constantly talk down Everton fans?

Tell me how to upload a pic from my phone and I will show you I wasn't lying, and that's the reason I "talk down everton fans" i talk down a minority not all

Tell me how to upload a pic from my phone and I will show you I wasn't lying, and that's the reason I "talk down everton fans" i talk down a minority not all

You have to do ACTIVATE: PICS in the support forum (remove the space from : and P) and it starts the macro so you can upload pictures.

So you'd put up the personal account details of another evertonian onto a public forum? Fair play Kev, but risky though if he starts getting the PM's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back