Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had a habit of losing our targets to the likes of Stoke and West Ham you know
Really, I mean like really? Not much prove in that, is there? Were we really ever interested in Ogbonna? Or Shakiri for that matter? Guess we lost out to West Ham over Byram though. Imo because he didn't fancy hi0s chances with Coleman ahead of him. What's fair enough to the lad if you ask me.

My concern would be that we pass on Schneiderlin (who would be ideal for us imo) and try and get unattainable targets which fail (again) - a nightmare scenario after the summer fiasco. I am trying to hold my nerve, but it aint easy...
The transfer window literally only opened a few hours ago and we have people saying about holding their nerve? Ffs

My concern would be that we pass on Schneiderlin (who would be ideal for us imo) and try and get unattainable targets which fail (again) - a nightmare scenario after the summer fiasco. I am trying to hold my nerve, but it aint easy...
That viewpoint I understand a lot better than the 'see us lose out to West Brom mentality'. Confident we learned from last summers mistake though and really done our homework this time around.

Feel free to believe in the doom and gloom scenario mate, I'm not having it. Feeling very confident going into this transfer window.
Off topic
I'm surprised we have not been linked with Stefan de vrij
Who played under RK at Feyenoord.

Always impressed me when I seen him for Holland. And played a lot of games for them at a young age.

I know he suffered a bad injury after joining Lazio. He seems the type of defender that would suit the prem

What your thoughts, as you've probably seen him a lot more than me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back