Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the biggest problem we have is that this should have been a 'done and dusted' FAR before the window even opened. If we are at the point where there are issues like Witsel and people saying 'you can't give him an ultimatum', we need to move on fn fast. We are going to be down a man in 24 hours for up to 6 weeks. And it happens to be our best player this season. If Morgan decides he wants to wait, move on, get the next man on the list in ASAP.

IMO, the biggest problem we have is that this should have been a 'done and dusted' FAR before the window even opened. If we are at the point where there are issues like Witsel and people saying 'you can't give him an ultimatum', we need to move on fn fast. We are going to be down a man in 24 hours for up to 6 weeks. And it happens to be our best player this season. If Morgan decides he wants to wait, move on, get the next man on the list in ASAP.

It would seem Tom Davies will "replace" Gana in the team, hence Koeman giving him a run in the last few games to get him up to speed.

which is fine/great news as Davies is a great addition to the team. But, ideally, Davies or the next person would be the person to replace Barry, no? We've looked very suspect when Barry is a key figure in midfield.

Jamos back soon and we still have The clev and Gibson to come in, *spits.

Losing Gana will hurt us, for sure, but I think the addition of Floppy head in midfield will give us the "boost" we need to hopefully "get by" till reinforcements are brought in.

Who knows, we have a few days between tomorrow and the FA cup game, maybe The ton will surprise us all.

Jamos back soon and we still have The clev and Gibson to come in, *spits.

Losing Gana will hurt us, for sure, but I think the addition of Floppy head in midfield will give us the "boost" we need to hopefully "get by" till reinforcements are brought in.

Who knows, we have a few days between tomorrow and the FA cup game, maybe The ton will surprise us all.
Thought McCarthy was out for another two weeks. That could be an interesting duo there.

I still think that 'you need to wait out targets' when we need a LOT of players is a bad tactic.

Thought McCarthy was out for another two weeks. That could be an interesting duo there.

I still think that 'you need to wait out targets' when we need a LOT of players is a bad tactic.

You would like to think mistakes made in the summer arent repeated, lets see where we stand in 2 weeks, if nothing has even happened we can panic.

Jamo should be back for the City game, which means he would only miss the FA Cup game, as long as theres no issues.

You would like to think mistakes made in the summer arent repeated, lets see where we stand in 2 weeks, if nothing has even happened we can panic.

Jamo should be back for the City game, which means he would only miss the FA Cup game, as long as theres no issues.
For this ONE position I think 10 days tops is time to panic. Everything else I feel can be addressed along the window but we have been crying out for a competent CM for quite some time now.

Massive window for literally all parties involved, Moshiri, Walsh, Koeman and fans.

Browns is prolly sleeping.

837361765.gif

STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back