Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop pissing around and just offer then money they want....why mess around over 2m here or there.

We've wanted him for months, surly Walsh had been in contact with them, we must know what their valuation of him is...

Just pay it!!!!!

Agree...

If we were gonna pay 30m for that lazy clown Moussa Sissoko then going to 25m should be more than reasonable

You know what. I reckon this is all sorted and all of the stuff in the media is just being played out to make it seem like everyone made an effort.

Just pay it. It's not as if they want a great deal more than what we've offered. Just pay the price for our top target.

if we've bid 19million that's a decent amount more than the opening bid from West Brom. No point offering what United want straight away. Test the waters first, see what they say and go from there and lets be fair 19 million isn't exactly an insulting opening bid. It will also force West Brom's hand and we;ll see how serious they are.
Pullis made an interesting statement post match yesterday about not wasting money or overspending to get players which might mean, after our bid they won't go any higher.

Just pay it. It's not as if they want a great deal more than what we've offered. Just pay the price for our top target.
Not sure but my gut tells me there's more to this than meets the eye. In that in reality they want significantly more than 20m. If it was just 20m they want and we offered 19m then it would surely be resolved within a couple of hours. I would think they want the money they paid recouped plus a bit more given how prices have risen.

Maybe 27/28m?

Not sure but my gut tells me there's more to this than meets the eye. In that in reality they want significantly more than 20m. If it was just 20m they want and we offered 19m then it would surely be resolved within a couple of hours. I would think they want the money they paid recouped plus a bit more given how prices have risen.

And rightly so, they probably want what they paid for him, which is totally understandable.

Maybe 27/28m?
They know he wants to come to us they know we want him so they're going to hold out for 24 million now

United definitely trying to drum up a bidding war, I guess they want what they paid for him in the first place (24m I believe?). Despite our new found wealth, overpaying all the time isn't sustainable, all depends on how much you want the player I guess

At the same time, we shouldn't be held to ransom. Getting what they want for him I think is silly - he's not getting any younger, hasn't developed as a player over the past 2 years and so he shouldn't have retained his value or increased it. I think £20m is a reasonable valuation given that he's not going to be given any game time and is costing United in wages. I can't see why they'd dig their heels in. I'd understand if we'd only bid 10-12 million.

At the same time, we shouldn't be held to ransom. Getting what they want for him I think is silly - he's not getting any younger, hasn't developed as a player over the past 2 years and so he shouldn't have retained his value or increased it. I think £20m is a reasonable valuation given that he's not going to be given any game time and is costing United in wages. I can't see why they'd dig their heels in. I'd understand if we'd only bid 10-12 million.

I think Jose wants a bidding war to inflate the price, he does that when he is selling to a potential competitive rival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back