Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who tho? You're probably looking abroad for a centre mid for 20mil better than Schneiderlin

Transfers are complicated as we saw last summer, our board struggle to get deals over the line, so we'd struggle to get a midfielder from abroad in time to replace Gueye, if we got it done at all.

This will be a relatively simple deal to get done; club we've worked with loads down the years, manager who's worked with the players agent before, player wants it, we want it, United want it.

We can't be making gambles right now, this deal is perfect
I would try to make an offer at Johannes Geis... don't think he would come but he is younger and has some good potential

Mike ffs.

IMG_4077.webp

We can't afford the fees for top top quality or overpayment for decent but non-transformative players like Schneiderlin.

Look, Walsh unearthed the likes of Kante. That's what we need. Why are we not following that path for players in that position?
We are. We also have the money to pay for players that will transform our midfield

No mate, I've said we should be spending the equivalent in looking for emerging younger talent ready to slot into the first team...apparently that was what Walsh was feted for at Leicester. WTF happened to that plan?
Barkley, besic, Davies and Walsh Think we have enough young talent coming through in the centre mid position really. A couple more players in their prime is what we need, just like 27 year old gueye is our best centre mid ... Not sure of schneiderlein is in that bracket though myself ... Oh wait, he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back