Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
United want 24m, we will pay that, probably at around 3.45 tomorrow after we watch our midfield of Barry and the Clev get utterly mugged off by Danny Drinkwater.

Reactions: flo

Drop Barkley back in there and he can get it going from deep. I'd have a Davies/Barkley cm duo.

It really is not a crucial position to be filled right at this moment in time. The role servicing Lukaku is THE most important position we require money spent on, then a GK.
An inconsistent Barkley who by far does not utilise his strength and nor does he impose himself on games and a young, inexperience Davies?

Our midfield is already regularly overrun by top teams or it simply idles round and drastically lowers our overall tempo, hence it's incredibly vital.

It's not taking away from the playmaker position as personally I believe both are equally important: one without the other will still leave us limited.

Never understood why football fans care about the money aspect of it. On the whole they don't know how deals are structured, don't know the wage costs, don't know agents fees and, more importantly, the money isn't theirs. It's an odd game based on limited knowledge and limited actual interest.

I see your point mate, but the one thing you should never question is the fans. Many of us were here before the current board, many will stick with the current board regardless of their strategy, and many of us will be here after the current regime.

We want to be sure that Everton will be here for our kids and grandkids, if we see some 'investor' fleecing Everton for what its worth then run back to Asia, America or anywhere else, then we would like to know why and how they did it.

For many people its more than a sport institution (and a mental one at that) its a major part of our lives, if we lose Everton then we lose football as far as im concerned.

But who do you believe?

I believe the Echo. And that's primarily because they're usually the first to be super-cautious and even they say this is close to getting done--which jives with the MEN. This all feels less like a matter of if and more a matter of when. And even the when doesn't appear it'll be that far now.

Is that so. Check my posts mate, I state imo a lot. I make no claim to being certain. It's my OPINION.

Thanks for the lecture, btw. I feel like I've been hit over the head with a cuddly toy. You dont have the heft for that job.

Yeah that's so Dave.

It's an observation not a lecture.

Your style makes the vast majority of your posts sound like you are the authority on any given subject from the takeover to the new boss to Baines being crap and deserving to be booted out.

don't get me wrong, the explosion of pages upon pages of sometimes funny, often tedious Dave v the forum posts is often as much the fault of some posters who seem obsessed with you, but you definitely do your bit.

Another phrase you never see......'I can understand why some people think'. Stuff like that. Nothing like that makes it into your posts, because they are almost all my way or the highway type stuff.

Anyway, that's my opinion and why I think you get way more people calling you a complete WUM than maybe you deserve considering the many decent points you make.

I'll leave it be now for another few months until a Davebomb derails a thread and grabs my interest again. Have a good weekend you grump.

Bbc unless McNulty aren't exactly perfect. The echo have clearly been briefed and the MEN know about things going on with united.

More inclined to believe those two than that guy.

Don't forget the Birmingham Mail also said as much.....this is why this BBC guy for me may be off the boil

I certainly hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back