Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm convinced it will happen aswell within the next days. understandably some people lack the faith the club can get it done after years and years of failure and misery, of underachieving and having to settle for second best though.

nclock-10-30_34224_lg.gif

The Embargoes Cometh

If they've made an article saying the deal is close, which they have then they have absolutely been briefed mate.

It's based pretty much off the MEN story - a paper owned by Trinity Mirror as well.

The Echo have had little in the way of reliable Everton info in over a year. I don't know why that is. They probably get snippets, but no where near the level that they did before.

If this move doesnt come off then im going to be blaming morgan for being a bad schneid.

That or west brom have come in with a schneid bid and beat us.

All in all i feel this wont be a case of two schneids to every story but more of typical everton excuse.

The Chelsea bid in 2015 got up to £38M in the end. The fee inflation kicked in the next season good and proper - on that basis £47M was a snip. They mugged us because they knew we had to sell to buy. Simple as that.

£30M for Schneiderlin? Please.

he was crap last season, his value should have went down

It's based pretty much off the MEN story - a paper owned by Trinity Mirror as well.

The Echo have had little in the way of reliable Everton info in over a year. I don't know why that is. They probably get snippets, but no where near the level that they did before.
I agree with you in a sense. The echo aren't journalists. They're a mouthpieced used by the club though. They will help Everton out Via articles in exchange for being given "exclusives".

BBC reporting that Mourinho will not select the pair while there are no unacceptable bids??

I'm not sure exactly what he means by that but he probably knows they are leaving this window and doesn't want to cup-tie them for a possible buyer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38532747

Manchester United duo Morgan Schneiderlin and Memphis Depay will not be selected while their futures remain unresolved, manager Jose Mourinho says.

Everton hope to conclude a deal for Schneiderlin, 27, but United are yet to receive an acceptable bid for the midfielder, according to Mourinho.

"I will allow both of them to leave - if the right offer comes. Until this moment, no," said Mourinho.

"We don't have any offer that is close to the quality of the players we have."

The Red Devils host Reading in the FA Cup third round on Saturday and Mourinho said that "in normal conditions" the two players would have been named in his squad.

"But they aren't because we are waiting for something that a couple of weeks ago looked like 100% and at the moment looks like 0%," he added.

West Brom have had an offer of £15m for Schneiderlin rejected, while Everton boss Ronald Koeman reportedly hopes to sign the France international in time for their Premier League match with Manchester City on 15 January.

BBC Sport understands more than five clubs retain an interest in the former Southampton midfielder and suggestions Everton have arranged a medical for the player are inaccurate.

Everton are also interested in former PSV Eindhoven winger Depay, 22, as are a number of clubs across Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back